Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2012 - Day 052/314 - Tuesday...

I wish I could speak chicken. This girl was just a fussin' this afternoon and I have no idea what she was fussin' about. Cluck, cluck, cluck. She was acting like some of the members of committees I am on. Always talking, never saying anything. Whatever.

Traffic on the way into town and on the way out of town was very cooperative today. I need to try for the same tomorrow morning, and I will be coming home late tomorrow night, so that should not be a problem. Thursday will be a normal day, and then Friday through Monday I will be staying in town, so that will negate any traffic problems I would ordinarily have.

In and out of the office today, and in the middle of the day I had a couple meetings at the Board. I really enjoy the work I do in a volunteer capacity, it is very rewarding, it just takes a lot of time, which becomes more and more valuable.

I made it home again today before dark, which is always wonderful. It was supposed to make it up into the 80 degree range today, but I think it topped out around 70 or so. The prognosticators are claiming it will reach 80 degrees tomorrow and Thursday, but I hope not. Mid 70's is a comfortable place to be towards the end of February. No complaints. Another lovely sunset this evening, too. This is a pretty good photo of the sunset we enjoyed along with the turbines out in the front field.

Why was the scarecrow given an award? Because he was outstanding in his field.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNSETS AND CRABBY CHICKENS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment