Friday, February 3, 2012

2012 - Day 034/332 - Friday...

Ordinarily I would be all happy that it is Friday, and all that stuff. AND I am indeed happy that it is Friday, but when I went to put the girls to bed this evening, it seems one of them is missing. We are going through chickens like there is no tomorrow. I will go out and check around again before I go to bed, but this is not a good sign. Chickens go to their roost at dark. That is pretty much all there is to it, and the Big Vera girls is no where to be found. SAD.

My desk has been cleared, and I am caught up with everything that needed to be caught up. I will be leaving on Sunday for Galveston, and I will be getting on that ship for a week. Happy about that, but on the other hand, I will be missing Jody.

I still have a few last minute things to do; buy a BIG bottle of wine to take with me, and a few other little odds and ends. Got a fresh bar of deodorant, so I am pretty much set there. So, everything will work out.

Supposed to have the possibility of some rain and thunderstorms tonight, so there is a dog-boy we know that has a Thundershirt in his immediate future.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MISSING CHICKEN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment