Monday, February 6, 2012

2012 - Day 037/329 - Monday...

At least I think it is Monday...

So, I hope the Internet connection is better today than it was yesterday. I am hoping it will be, because I really kind of liked this photo that I took at dinner last night. I am not sure if the total usage (ship wise) has anything to do with the connection speed, but I am going to try and post this entry this evening before I go to dinner. We shall see…

Even though I was at the guest services desk about 8 o’clock this morning, they guaranteed they would have the room set up before 9AM. Well, they didn’t, and the folks setting up the room said they were not even aware of the meeting (we have this conference room reserved for three days this week), BUT everything worked out in the end, and all was good. This is a photo of what the room looked like about ten minutes before the class started. It was all fine…no reason to panic!

So far this morning, I have taught my first class, and it was a great group of folks. Eighteen students taking the class for MCE credit, even though there were about twenty-five people in the class total. There was a lot of good dialogue, and I think everyone in the class walked out of the room with some good knowledge. That is really about all you can ask for.

My next class starts about an hour from now, so I am going to check e-mails and grab some lunch before that starts. There is an interesting gravitational pull on these ships; everything (and everyone) gets trapped in the gravitational pull towards the buffet lines. This morning I had a DELICIOUS omelet, reasonably good coffee, and DELICIOUS orange juice. The orange juice was coming out of the dispenser and it looked watery, but in reality it was very good and had pulp in it. I love pulp. I went back for another glass.

More later…

Okay, I finished my afternoon class, and all went well. After the class, my friend and colleague Chris came up to my room to make an adjustment to my iPhone, it seems the ip address (whatever) was in direct competition with my laptop, and would not blah, blah, blah… Whatever… But it is functioning now, and all is well.
I am going to try and get this entry posted before dinner, so if it does in fact post, you will know all is well.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MONDAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

1 comment:

  1. Watch out for a huge phone bill after your cruise, hope it doesn't happen, or you added the plan before you left.

    ReplyDelete