Thursday, February 23, 2012

2012 - Day 054/312 - Thursday...

Hip-Hip-Hooray for me! Today was a great day. I was actually in the office for most of the day. PM meeting in the AM, then Meals-On-Wheels, then back in the office. Took off for home about 3 o'clock (things to get done before I am 'in-town' for the weekend.

Do you have any idea what this is a photo of? I think it is kind of interesting, so if you think you know, let me know and I will let YOU know if you are right. Maybe it is not as questionable as I think it is...

I had six clients on my Meals-On-Wheels route today, which is about two thirds or usual. AND, of those six clients, two of them were not at home. One guy on my route got three servings today.

I came home early today because I wanted to get the cattle fed so I do not worry with them over the weekend. It is the Texas Association of REALTORS Winter Meeting (it was 91 degrees today in Austin, but that kind of qualifies as Winter is you remember all the bitching and moaning and groaning I did about the heat last SUMMER). I think that last parenthetical statement may be a record breaker for the length of a parenthetical statement. But I digress... I will be staying in Austin for the next three nights, so the cattle have been fed, and they will not starve for my attention (or my food either) while I am gone.

Another beautiful sunset this evening. Jody reports he retrieved eight eggs from the girls today, that makes an egg for each chicken, so production is definitely increasing. I took this photo as I was going out to the front barn to put the girls to bed. All is well on the edge of nowhere.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, IT'S DENIM, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment