Monday, February 20, 2012

2012 - Day 051/315 - Monday...

Someone said it is a Holiday today and I guess (according to the traffic this morning) that is correct. BUT, for a day that was not intended to be busy, it just would not quit. I think mostly it was because I never did quite get into the rhythm of the day. Never quite got into the groove. It started our chilly and cloudy and grey, and by the time it was nice and sunny and mild it was over with. I think I was just out of sync with the day. I wonder why that was.

This is a picture of the girl-cat taken the other night in front of the stove. She has discovered that this is a pretty good place to stay warm, and since we have had the dog for almost three years now, the likelihood of him devouring her is somewhat remote. Funny little girl-cat.

I got home today and it was still light outside, so I went out and cranked the lawnmower. I left the trickle charger on it overnight, and it started right up this afternoon. The grass is SO HIGH (how high is it?) that my real intention was only to cut paths from here to there, but you cannot really even tell where I did that. I think I will lower the setting on it tomorrow and see what happens. Those of you who pay occasional attention to this blog might remember that I do not really cut the grass around here, I just cut at it. Much less pressure that way.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, GRASS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment