Wednesday, February 8, 2012

2012 - Day 039/327 - Wednesday...

Today was a day in port, Jamaica. I was in Jamaica a couple years ago, and it is pretty much the same as I remember it, although this time I stayed pretty close to the ship. Last time I took a city tour that lasted HOURS and might have included a drug buy and delivery. It is a REALLY long story.

So, I had a pretty casual morning, and got off the ship about 10:30. I hung out with Ruby, Chris, Amy and Kirk, and we took a bus to the center of the shopping district, and walked up and down a couple streets. We ended up at Margaritaville, where I had a ‘cheeseburger in paradise’ which was not really that paradise-like, but it was okay. We were in a shady spot, and were just a couple feet away from the surf, and had good views of the cross-section of society. Our ship may have been the only one in port today, and most of the people we have seen on the ship were the same people we saw in Montego Bay.

Tonight we will sail to Grand Cayman, and I most likely will get off and do something. I am pretty much just enjoying the chance to do nothing, even though I am checking e-mails, just not every 5 minutes.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PARA-SAILING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment