Thursday, February 2, 2012

2012 - Day 033/333 - Thursday...

There are a lot of 3's up there! Spoiler Alert: If you do not want to hear the following rant, I suggest you either log-off now, or go directly to the paragraph following this one. I know this photo is out of focus, but it is because I was trying to take it out the side window of my car as I was driving past our City Hall. I have to look at this crap (almost) on a daily basis. Now, don't get me wrong; I graduated from High School in 1969, I survived the 70's (although I really don't remember much about them) and I have a little bit of experience with protesting, marching and demonstrating. I CAN remember what I was protesting, marching and demonstrating about though. And I am not too sure the Occupy Wherever's can tell me why they are camped out at City Hall, here or otherwise. But especially here. What we have here is (in my opinion) just a bunch of unfortunate folks that have nothing better to do (and unfortunately for many of them nowhere else to go). There. I have said my piece. We now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

Not a bad day today, if I say so myself, and I just did. Got a lot of work done, and I am on the downhill slide to going to Galveston and getting on a big boat for a week. Just about 60 more hours before I leave, but who is counting?

Deeds, Actions, Changes, OCCUPY THIS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

1 comment: