Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2012 - Day 032/334 - Wednesday...

Today is a big shout out to Mary and Becky, two colleague friends of mine from Bastrop County. They took me by the hand a couple years ago and led me down the path of goodness. Thanks for all your hard work, and look who was rewarded for all that...ME!

It was a busy and filled up day today. I did not get home until late last night, and I was up a little bit earlier this morning so I could get to a 7:45 breakfast meeting. Then it was to the office for a while before my 11 o'clock meeting, and then there was a 3 o'clock in Bastrop. I only have a couple meetings tomorrow and Friday looks pretty open. I still need to get some shopping done before I head out for the cruise on Sunday.

It was 81 degrees in Austin today, and even I think that is a little bit too warm for the first day of February. I even think I am going to have to cut the grass on Saturday for the first time in about six months or so. That is one of (and possibly the only) benefits to a drought. You don't have to cut the grass.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BECKY AND MARY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment