Tuesday, February 14, 2012

2012 - Day 045/321 - Tuesday...

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! I hope you all had a great one!

Well, to begin, we are very distressed to learn that Pauline took a fall at the Dollar General in Bartlett this past Saturday, and she is (I think) in the Scott & White Hospital in Temple. There have been a couple CAT Scans, can't find anything broken, but she is in lots of pain. While I was on the cruise, she brought a big plate of fudge and cookies over to Jody. We had noticed that things were not looking right over at their house, and we had called them at the house twice with no answer. SO, I called Hubert on his cell phone, and that is when he told us that Pauline had fallen. We sure do wish her a speedy recovery.

I got Jody a card and some flowers and some other stuff for Valentine's Day. He ALMOST got (or was going to get this weekend) a new garbage disposal, which I believe is what every one would like for Valentine's Day. I know it is kind of an extravagant gift (that's why you do not hear of too many people receiving garbage disposals for Valentine's Day), but nothing is too good for Jody. As it turns out though, I took a broom handle to it again and freed it up. I do not think it is really dead, and that it would like to live to grind up more food waste for a while longer. We shall see.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, VD, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment