Monday, February 13, 2012

2012 - Day 044/322 - Monday...

It rained overnight and much of the morning. Traffic was not a delight, and it took over an hour and a half to get to the office. It was pretty much the same story this afternoon. Traffic was not friendly, and I had three stops to make along the way. However, the girls will be happy because they have 100 pounds of chicken feed to keep them busy for a while.

My first day back in the office could have been MUCH worse, but there were not really too many stacks of anything on my desk when I walked in this morning. Carrie and Tom and Karla kept everything under control, so that is great that they took care of all the stuff (big and small) while I was gone.

Tomorrow will be another day in the office for most of the day. During the trip I had gotten rid of most of the junk mail, and I took it one day at a time today. Finally I was through the e-mails, and got replies to all but one that I still need to think about. Overall, a good day.

When I got home this evening, I took the chicken feed out to the front barn, and even though it was only a little after 5 o'clock, two of the girls were on their roost. Interesting. Jody also reported that one of the blue eggs he got today was almost the same size as the brown eggs we get from the other girls.

In case you don't know it, tomorrow is Valentine's Day, so you had better get busy.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Pea, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment