Saturday, January 10, 2015

2015 - Day 10/355 - Saturday...

I can only think of a few times in the years that I have been writing this journal that I used a photo not taken on the same day as the journal post.  BUT, if you have been anywhere near the edge of nowhere, you will know that there was very little of anything that was worth taking a picture of today, with the exception of the radar images provided by meteorologists in the area.  It has been a cold, drizzly, dreary, grey, overcast, unwelcoming day.  SO, I am offering up this photo to you that I took yesterday when I was having lunch with Albetooch.  He told me that it was a new acquisition for the property, it had only been there for a couple weeks.  Since it has only been there for a short time, I would doubt if anyone would really miss it, so...

That first paragraph pretty much covers the day, nothing much else to report...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CRAP, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment