Monday, January 26, 2015

2015 - Day 26/339 - Monday...

Okay, to give credence to the fact that I do not have the sense that God gave a goose, I am now happily ensconced at the Marriott on Times Square.  To quote someone that I consider a really good friend of mine; "So the fact that you're flying into a blizzard doesn't phase you, eh, Bill?  Man, you really ARE a true Michigander!  You make us proud..."  Well, I do not know so much about that, and I don't know about the wisdom of this particular decision, but I am here.  And let me just say that the Pilot received a rousing round of applause when all the wheels were on the ground and the bouncing subsided.

My hotel room overlooks Times Square, and it is kind of strange, because (I assume) that no matter what time of the day or night you walk into the room, it looks like it is daylight outside.  I walked across the street for dinner tonight, and it was good.  I think they are shutting the city down at 11 o'clock, which is kind of interesting.  We will see what the next few days bring.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BRIGHT LIGHTS..., Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment