Sunday, January 25, 2015

2015 - Day 25/340 - Sunday...

The girls are in full egg-laying high-production mode, and they are laying eggs faster than we can give them away.  We started the day with 15 dozen eggs, and we gave away seven dozen so far (four dozen of those are going to the office with me tomorrow), and we got 15 more eggs today.  We really are not egg hoarders, no matter what it looks like.

I am scheduled to fly into Newark tomorrow afternoon; leave Austin about 12:45 and arrive in Newark about 5:30 their time.  I kind of have the feeling I will get there with no problem, it is the return on Friday that I might have some issues with.  I am planning on making a snow man or two while I am there.

We shall see...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, EGGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment