Monday, January 5, 2015

2015 - Day 5/360 - Monday...

When I went out to let the girls loose this morning, this was my view of the moon setting in the northwest.  Not really as defined as Denny's photo of the moon RISE last night, or Helen's comments about the full moon but interesting none the less.

Even though I am pretty sure many students were back in classes today, I am not 100% certain that I came to a full stop on my ride in to Austin this morning.  I do know for 100% certainty that I was compliant with the new HANDS FREE ordinance, so far so good.  It is a chore. I catch myself reaching over for the phone just because I am so used to it.  I really have a challenge going more than a few minutes without fondling my cellular device.  It has to potential too of disrupting my photographic documentation of traffic congestion on my daily commutes.  SO, the bottom line is, I expect that if you want to see photos of car wrecks, jut hope that they occur in Williamson County.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MOONS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment