Thursday, January 15, 2015

2015 - Day 15/350 - Thursday...

Other than the crappy parts, today was a pretty good day.

Elon Musk was in Texas today to speak with the Texas Legislature.  There was a Tesla Owners event at the West Gate to the Capitol, and it was great seeing that many Teslas, Tesla Owners and Supporters.  I think everyone was having a good time EXCEPT the legislators!  It is a done deal, maybe not this session, but the writing is on the walls...

This morning (about 8AM), an electrical transformer outside our office blew up, and we were without power til about 1 o'clock this afternoon.  I was not at the office this morning, so it did not cause me any issues, but it is certainly not food for a business to have no phones, no I
nternet...you get it.

I did have the opportunity to speak this morning at the Austin Chapter of the Women's Council of REALTORS®.  It was a really good meeting, and I was very happy to be there!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ELON, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment