Monday, January 12, 2015

2015 - Day 12/353 - Monday...

On a happier note, I am going to post this photo of Barney the cat for you all to enjoy; for one thing posting cat pictures on this journal always seems to make my numbers go up and for another thing I really guess we are all addicted to happy kitty photographs.

Okay, here is the depressing crap.  I could not live in Seattle.  We have had grey overcast skies for about a week or ten days now (it seems more like forever), and I am about ready to slit my wrists.  I realized that on the drive home this afternoon.  It is depressing outside, and I think it is making me even LESS tolerant of other stuff than I already am.  Couple that with the fact that I find it next to impossible to comply with the city 'hand-free' ordinance.  Depriving me of my personal electronic device AND grey skies is almost more than I can tolerate.

I'm just saying.

Now, please enjoy the cat.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BLECCHHH, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment