Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2015 - Day 7/358 - Wednesday...

And...so it goes.  Today was the first BOD meeting of the year, the first BOD meeting in our new facility.  It is a really great, first class facility and a tribute to the planning and determination of the Austin Board.  The entire process took about three plus years to complete, with lots of soul-searching, contemplation and deliberation.  It all culminated in the new building, and the grand opening will be next week.  I hope all our local REALTOR® peeps will join the celebrations.  Back to the meeting; it was a very good meeting, President Barb Cooper was at the helm, and we welcomed five new Directors.  A lot of excellent talent and we are all confident that this is going to be a great year!

Purse Wine.  Jut heard that term on TV, and I like it...

Tomorrow I have a seven o'clock breakfast meeting, so I am staying in Austin tonight.  We are expecting our coldest temperatures of the season overnight, it should be in the low 20s for several hours overnight.  It is going to be a cold, COLD walk from the parking garage to the breakfast.  But for now...I just consumed an obscene (yet delicious) dinner from my "in-town" favorite, Elevation Burger.  OMG, I love that place.  I have photographic documentation of the event (including a lovely glass of Merlot), but I will save that for another day.

Or not...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, YUMMIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment