Sunday, January 11, 2015

2015 - Day 11/354 - Sunday...

Barney made a couple appearances today, although we have not seen the (they) grey cat in a couple days.  For everything I would have thought about wild cats and poultry in close proximity to one another, Barney and the previously mentioned yet so far unnamed grey cat(s) are very genteel when it comes to the chickens.

The chickens have been a little bit confused since Friday.  We changed their roosts around so they now go from top to bottom as opposed to going from bottom to top.  I know, I really need to draw you a picture, but trust me, it will make perfectly good sense the next time you are out here and take a look at it.  They are adjusting a little more every day, and tonight they are all in the coop and accounted for.

There was not supposed to be thunder.  Who said anything about thunder?  There was a possibility of rain, but no mention of thunder and lightning.  Before we went to sleep really well last night, there was a really strong rain that lasted for about ten minutes, and then it slacked off but continued to rain until after I went to sleep.  Long about 1 o'clock (I think) in the morning the thunder and lightning started, which made the Boy Dog start, which had little effect on my self-medicated sleep.  I ignored it the best I could and I think Jody pretty much ignored it as well.  The Boy Dog did not ignore it.  Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.  Not sure how long that lasted, but he ended up hunkering down since it was obvious that we were oblivious.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, THUNDER, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment