Saturday, January 31, 2015

2015 - Day 31/334 - Saturday...

So, unbelievably today is the LAST day of the FIRST month of the NEW year.  I understand that I slept through part of it, but still...

AND, I also know that everything is relative, but it is rainy and cold(ish) here today.  I do not think it made it above 55 degrees, and it has been rainy and dribbly outside since about 11 o'clock this morning.  So far today (which will not be recorded until tomorrow officially) we have received 0.44" of rain, as of when I went out to put the girls to bed.  In case you are wondering, statistically speaking, we received 4.95" of rain in January, we collected 371 eggs (30.92 dozen) and for the month I recorded 4,991 spam e-mails (that does not include the ones from Barb that are now mysteriously going into my spam folder here and there).

It was a great day though, because I got lots of things done.  I had scheduled an 8 o'clock and a 10 o'clock appointment, and between those two appointments I found that I had a nail in the sidewall of one of my tires, and I got a new tire bought and put on.  So, all in all, a pretty successful day.

I understand there is some football game on tomorrow that is going to cause some type of water pressure shortage when the commercials come on, and I will try to find out more about that and fill you in on it tomorrow.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment