Tuesday, January 27, 2015

2015 - DFay 27/338 - Tuesday...

Okay, even though it is after midnight EASTERN time, this blog is based in CENTRAL time, so the fact that it is actually tomorrow does not count, because as far as I am concerned, it is still today.  It is my journal, and I make the rules.  Blah!

Okay, so I have been here in NYC for over 24 hours during the SnowPocalypse (which did not really happen, but they got a lot of press for it), and things here are on kind of a Holiday Schedule, but let me ask you this question:  What good is a shoe-shine stand if there is never anyone there to shine hour shoes?  It is my opinion that that is a perfectly relevant question, and no one seem competent to give me an answer.

What they can answer for me (although I have not really asked) is what the total TIP should be if you were offering 10, 15 or 20 percent of the tab.  THAT they can figure out for you, even though you did not ask.  But a shoe-shine, not gonna happen.

I'm just sayin! 

But that should not diminish the fact that I had a great dinner (and spent a lot of time discussing and solving the problems of the world) with Stacy, David and Jason this evening (and into the wee hours EASTERN TIME).

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DIRTY SHOES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment