Wednesday, January 14, 2015

2015 - Day 14/351 - Wednesday...

What fun!  I got to take another pass at the KVUE Midday team this morning.  There was a lot of chatter and kind words going back and forth between me and the on-air folks, and we were all having a great time.  They were not expecting me, but we made sure all the questions and comments were synced, and we were good to go.  Even some cutting up by Bryan during the segment, and that part of it is something I will really miss.  I will see them again in February when I go with the new ABoR President Barb, and introduce her to all the folks.

I am OVER this crappy weather.  It has taken the better part of all day for us to record 0.02" of precipitation in our gauge.  But it has been grey, overcast, depressing and wet all day.  OVER IT!

When I woke up this morning, we had no water coming out of the taps.  I tried to call the private water company that we get water from, and they said all circuits were busy.  I was convinced the water service and the telephone service had been hacked by terrorists.  But we had electricity, so I naturally assumed that they were amateur terrorists, but that they were probably still chipping away at the electrical grid.

Okay, none of that was accurate, but my imagination gets a little carried away in the dark.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, NO WATER, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment