Monday, October 2, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 275/-0, 2023 - Monday

Well, it's the first Monday in October, and it could have been worse. Actually, it was not bad at all, I'm just trying to be dramatic. Walk, check. It was 66 degrees for the walk this morning, and it is supposed to be cooler the closer we get to the weekend. And, they are still forecasting raid for the weekend, so I am crossing my fingers. It was pretty quiet in the office, just a few challenges, but it should all work out. I will be in the office tomorrow, and I will be (pretending to) work from home on Wednesday. Then I am off to Playa on Thursday, driving to the airport in the middle of a forecast downpour. I will drive slowly. I do drive like an old granny in the dark, and even more so when it is raining. It will be a relief not to have to water for a few days, and the plants do much better with rain water than they do with city water. Yes, it is the month of Halloween, and it is starting to show in the 'hood. Who knew they sold twelve foot skeletons at the new HEB? But, apparently, they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment