Saturday, October 14, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 287/78, 2023 - Saturday

I had an interesting realization today; I am through with grey. Or gray. I'm through with both of those. I am entering a blue and yellow period. For the last three years, I have been in a grey (I prefer this spelling) period. Grey carpet. Grey sheets. Grey furniture. Grey blankets. But now, I am getting into yellows and blues. I have a yellow bedspread expected to be delivered between 4AM and 8AM tomorrow. The area rugs I bought for the bedroom (at the insistence of the Piglet) are blue and ivory. I was at At Home this afternoon and bought some yellow sheets. So...done with grey. I got a lot of my chores done today, and took time to sit on the tailgate of Jimmie's truck to watch the eclipse. Even the neighbors (formerly known as the dead people) came outside and watched. I was surprised that there were not more people out watching, but that was okay. It has been a calm, late afternoon and evening. Just me and the girls, and hardly anything to watch on tv unless you like football. Or aliens. Or more dead people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment