Sunday, October 29, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 302/63, 2023 - Sunday

I did a full walk this morning, and there were four of us; Paul, Richard, Jack, and me. We got rained on just a little bit, and I am expecting tomorrow mornings walk to be rained out. It has rained off-and-on all day today, and I took off to the grocery store between downpours. The cold front came in before I took off for the grocery, and I work a light vest for that outing. I took the girls outside a little while ago, and wore a heavier jacket. When the girls go out before bedtime tonight, I am going all winter coat. I've been wearing sweat pants most of the day. The heat is not on in the house, and it is a comfortable 74 degrees inside, and it is 44 degrees outside, windy and dribbly. Just about the time we are ready to start complaining about the cold, it will be back in the 80s on Friday. Other than going to the grocery, I didn't do much of anything today, except taking a couple naps and watching television. Bette Davis was in a movie called The Nanny, but it really did not keep my attention. I will have to see what can hold my attention for the next couple hours...not sure. I saw this guy on a fence this morning when I was heading to the grocery. I turned around a went back, and he was still there, and he cooperated while I took this photo. I think there was brunch for him somewhere there in the weeds.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment