Monday, October 9, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 282/83, 2023 - Monday

Today was a good day of accomplishments in Playa del Carmen. The routine stuff, muffins and coffee, and then I went over and talked with the folks that manage the unit. I have no issues with them, they are very competent, but I am finicky about details. I went to a plumbing supply shop, and bought new shower heads (again), and I am now satisfied with these. Immediately after I closed on the condo, I was under the impression that I could only replace the shower heads with the exact same kind that were already there. Apparently, that was not the case, so I am very happy with what I have now. My SSNI Certificate arrived by email today, so I am officially certified for Open Water Diving. I will take more lessons, probably a lot more, but it is fun and really interesting. Steve and Silvia and I went over to visit with Amy and Kurt for a while this afternoon, and then I had dinner tonight with my friend (and ReMax agent, Hazel), and it was good to catch up and just spend some time talking. I will head for home tomorrow afternoon, the shuttle will be here to pick me up around 1PM. I am looking forward to getting back home and seeing the girls, but I am also ready to figure out HOW to transport the girls here to PDC, so I can spend longer time here. I really like it, and there are lots of fun peeps and lots of things to do. Even doing nothing is good, because I am doing it here. Oh yeah, I found Low Fat milk here this time, I could not find it on other visits. Interestingly, the milk i not refrigerated in the stores, you refrigerate it after you bring it home. It is just the way it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment