Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 304/61, 2023 - Tuesday

You never know who or what you might see in the 'hood when we are out walking. It is dark as pitch when we start lately, but the sun starts to come up as we are close to finishing. There were four of us this morning, and we ran into Tigger along the route. Always nice to see a happy Tigger. The ROMEOs had a nice breakfast this morning, we have started having breakfast at Monument Cafe, and I think the overall opinion is that it is a better breakfast spot. I went by the Post Office after breakfast, and put a property tax check in the mail. No sense on waiting, and maybe forgetting, so I just write the check and post it. Nothing too much going on in the office, it is the last day of the month, so it will be busy tomorrow with move-outs and move-ins. It is late afternoon as I write this, and I am ready for Halloweeners, so far there has been one set go past. They could hit the jackpot here, I don't expect too many kids by. When I post this, I will go sit outside for a while, hopefully there will be a few photos. Welcome to November!

No comments:

Post a Comment