Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 305/60, 2023 - Wednesday

I have basically concentrated on eating all day today. This morning, I had an apple fritter for breakfast, an egg salad sandwich from Thundercloud for lunch, and for dinner I had an 8-day-old sandwich fro HEB. And a blueberry donut. Ugh. It was chillish this morning, the temperature when I got up was 37, and it was 36 when I left for the walk. There were five of us, possible a record, and it was good. It made it up into the high 50s be the afternoon. Overnight it is supposed to be colder, and then a warm-up is expected. We should be back in the 80s by the weekend. I have (or will) cover the potted plants with a bed sheet tonight, and that should be all that is necessary. Fingers crossed. This wreck was on southbound IH-35 this afternoon, thankfully, I was headed the other direction. Traffic was backed up for a LONG way, and I certainly know the feeling. For the first day of the month, the office was relatively calm today, I have one appointment in the morning, and I am not expecting anything big to happen. I am ready to fall back.

No comments:

Post a Comment