Sunday, November 19, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 323/42, 2023 - Sunday

I actually got a lot of things accomplished today, even though the day was really grey and really gloomy. It started off with a nice walk, and then I watched part of Sunday Morning. Kind of boring, so I decided to go run some errands. It was apparently donut day in Georgetown. I usually go to this place once a week, either Saturday after garage sales or on Sunday. You have to get there kind of early, they close at 1 or 2, and they are sold out of stuff I want pretty early. There was a line when I got there and there was a line when I left. After that, I drove in to Georgetown, checking out a new restaurant that has been threatening to open for the last month or two, Grumpy Georges. The web-site and the Facebook page is (somewhat) active, but I don't think they are really open yet. So I made reservations for me and Paulina, Val and Oliver elsewhere, for the day after Thanksgiving. Then, I took a couple things to the Post Office, then took off to Home Depot. I did not find what I was looking for, but I did find some light bulbs, and then I had a call from Paulina. She and Val were at Home Depot, and they say my car, so we had a quick visit. I was cautioned NOT to go to Costco, so I didn't. I made it home, did some laundry and a few other things, and took a couple naps. Early evening, Linda texted me, and we went and had ice cream, and that was it for the day. It has misted rain all day, and when I looked at the gauge, there was 2/100", so not even enough to talk about. Everything is wet, though, so that is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment