Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 325/40, 2023 - Tuesday

Apparently, winter is here! It is 52 degrees outside right now, and I am not liking it. It was chilly and windy on our walk this morning, and the nerds decided to see what our elevations were during the walk. From the lowest point to the highest point on the walk, we have about a 115 foot rise, not all at once, and there are several peaks and valleys, but from low point to hight point, about a 115 foot rise. We have a new ROMEO in the 'hood, his name is Rick, and he moved here from Sacramento. He is really tall (compared to the rest of us) and a nice guy. Always nice to make new friends. I went in to the office for several hours after breakfast, and all was good and quiet. I am going to skip out the rest of the week, so I am going to have a five-day-weekend. I am pretty sure I will find something to occupy my time, I always do. Apparently, my resting face is (insert appropriate adjective here), and I think I need to work on the ability to put on my fake face while, at the same time, trying to find the proper button to push on the phone. Ugh, technology. I was trying to go to a website this afternoon at the office, and I got three letters in the URL wrong, and I had to call IT to get my computer started again. Always something. Wheel of Fortune is on, so I need to wrap this up. I have had three spam calls while posting this entry, and none of them have given me the pleasure of being ugly to them. The nerve!

No comments:

Post a Comment