Thursday, November 9, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 313/52, 2023 - Thursday

Welcome to Friday Eve...my fourth favorite day of the week! It has been a long day, longer for other of my friends, but long for me who is out of the loop. It is still early, but it seems later than it really is, and it is all relative to the time that I got up this morning. AND...this morning seems like it was several days ago! Melinda and I had a great, but short, visit that lasted about 20 hours, give or take. Paul and Dick and I had a good walk this morning, and then it was off to the office. It started raining on my drive in to Austin, and it has rained for most of the day. When I last looked, there was a little over a half-in in the gauge. The girls are not keen on rain or wet grass, but they are making the most of it. Tonight was the kick off of our Drinking Liberally of Water Oaks group, and it was great, much fun, much good conversation, and meeting several new neighbors/friends in the neighborhood. I expect it will only get better from here, and the word of mouth will be a great thing. I expect tomorrow will be a pretty busy day, my last appointment will be late afternoon, and then it will be the weekend. Yeppers! Here is a photo of some of the group at the meet-up tonight. I am the luckiest man in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment