Thursday, November 30, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 334/31, 2023 - Thursday

There was no walk this morning because it was raining. YES! Not hard, but it was more like a heavy dribble. Dribbling enough that we didn't walk, and that was a nice change of events. We all agree that, when we crawl out of bed in the morning, none of us really want to walk, but we do, and that makes us all feel better! We had a nice luncheon for the office today, and we went to one of my favorite places, Vinaigrette. It's my new favorite place, since they closed down Zax's a year or so ago. At about 2:30, the sun came out, it the rest of the day was lovely. I think it got up to about 73 degrees this afternoon, and the next seven days will have high temperatures in the 70s, even with a 'cold' front coming in early next week. Tonight, I attended the annual HOA meeting in the Curious House subdivision. Why they ever allot themselves one hour for these meetings is beyond me, mainly because I can talk and complain about stuff for an hour all by myself. I met lots of new people, and at least a few of them thanked my for bringing up issues within the community. Oh my. In the photo is me, Kiko, Laura, Carrie, Kerry and Margaret. It was fun and the food was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment