Sunday, November 5, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 309/56, 2023 - Sunday

Well, hell. This is the last night of the weekend. It will all work out alright. Today was not as busy as yesterday, I should have gone to the grocery, but I can still go one day this week. There were three of un on the walk this morning, and then I made egg loaf for me and the girls. I have been craving egg loaf lately, and I have to admit, it was really good. The girls liked it, too. I re-visited one of the estate sales I went to yesterday, there was something I had my eye on, and today it was half-price. I had resigned myself that it would be gone, but it was still there, in the same place, and now it is happily taking up space, temporarily, on the kitchen counter. Another clock, it works, and it doesn't just run, it races! Whatever. I cleaned the front and back patios this afternoon, and put the potted plants back where they are supposed to be. I love my leaf blower, too! Val and Paulina came over this evening, and we went and had pizza in Georgetown. We were planning on going to Jimmy Vegas' for brisket, but they are (obviously) closed on Sunday and Monday. I had no idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment