Monday, November 20, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 324/41, 2023 - Monday

It was my first day back in the office for a week, and it was a good and productive day. Incredibly, I got a LOT of stuff done, and I am happy about that. It was 66 degrees when our walk started this morning, and I think it got up to 84 degrees in central Texas today. That is it for the 80 degree temperatures I think. There is supposed to be a cold front coming through overnight, and the high temperatures for the next six days do not get past the low 60s. 56 is the lowest high temperature, and the lowest low temperature is forecast to be 39 degrees. Something needs to make up its' mind! Once again, I failed to take a photo to accompany this journal post, but I looked back on my phone, and found this photo from this date in 2011. We had a bunch of happy hens! I have photos beginning in October of 2011, and I am not sure what happened to the photos taken before that time. One of these days I will research that, but not today. I'm tired of MidiCare commercials, but I called my Part C and Part D provider today, just to check, and they did not try to sell me anything else, so it seems like I am covered. I hope so. Tomorrow will start with a colder walk, probably a faster walk, then breakfast with the ROMEOs, and then off to the office. REMINDER: I am the luckiest man in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment