Saturday, November 25, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 329/36, 2023 - Saturday

Well, we are back to clouds and gloom today. We started the day with a nice walk, and then a couple naps after I fed the girls. It was a good day for napping, and I decided to go to a movie, and I liked it very much. Saltburn. I had seen a couple commercials over the past couple weeks, and it looked interesting. Even after reading the reviews, I still wanted to see it. The reviews were not bad reviews, but they recounted something that I did not recognize from the commercials. I was happily surprised with the movie, really creepy and interesting. Odd. Just the way I like movies. There were four people in the auditorium, so I can only assume that this is a cinematic adventure for very distinguished palates! That's my story and I' sticking to it! When I got home from the movie, I went and had ice cream with Linda and Jimmie, and their two grands, Wells and Eden. It is sprinkling a little bit now, which just makes it feel even colder outside. Not sure what I will have on my agenda tomorrow, but Iexpect I will come up with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment