Friday, November 17, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 320/45, 2023 - Thursday

Okay, my conference is over. It started with a lunch, then a late General Session, Regional Caucus, and then dinner. I will leave tomorrow morning, and be back home (hopefully) by early evening. I'm ooking forward to getting back into my 'routines,' and to getting the girls and hunkering down. It was a beautiful day here in Anaheim, no rain, lovely clouds, mountains, you know, all the Southern California stuff. There was plenty of networking going on, and lots of seeing long time friends and colleagues. I also know there were other friends here, but our paths never did cross. I have been lucky enough to hang out with my TREPAC peeps, and it has been a really good week. BUT...we are all ready to get home. We were all happy to see Chris, a Texas friend that now lives in California. So nice to see him, and this photo is Nancy, me, Chris, Melinda, Andrea and James. 
See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment