Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 319/46, 2023 - Wednesday

Well, I am cold and wet, but I'll talk more about that in a few more sentences. Apparently, advanced age does not always contribute to good decisions. It was another busy day, our first session was at 8:45 this morning, and then there was a lot of this-and-that. The morning session included recognition for the annual REALTOR® Good Neighbor acknowledgements. Lots of our colleagues do a lot of good things in their communities, and it is always nice to see their work rewarded and recognized. Following that, our keynote speaker was Nicole Malachowski, a retired Air Force officer and the first woman pilot selected to be a part of the USAF Demonstration Squadron, aka The Air Force Thunderbirds. She was a very good speaker, and she shared a lot of great information. You can Google her and get much more (and probably better) information about her. Another excellent program I attended today was the Federal Legislative and Political Forum: Which Way Will Swing Voters Swing. Very interesting, and very well presented. The reason I am cold and wet is because it has rained most of the day, and I went to Knott's Berry Farm in spite of that. I bought a poncho at Walgreen's, and they were handing out ponchos at the event, but I am still cold and wet. Time for this day to end. Talk to y'all more tomorrow, Forensic Files is calling me.

No comments:

Post a Comment