Friday, November 10, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 314/51, 2023 - Friday

"Doesn't like California, it's cold and it's damp..." Well, I can tell you, these lyrics ain't got nothin' on us right now. It is cold and damp at the Curious House, we have had just over an inch of rain in the last 24 hours or so, and it is expected to continue being cold and damp for the next few days. I did go out and turn off the sprinklers, so this weather has been gentle soaking rains, which we all appreciate. It was not raining for our walk this morning, and that was good. I have determined that I have very little motivation to get up in the mornings, and even less motivation to go out and walk, but I do it, and once I am with the other guys walking, it is good. It's the motivation part that I have problems with. I don't want to do it, but after I get started, I'm good with it. There was a few little flurries of activity in the office today, and I had an appointment at 2:30, which put me home just around four o'clock. The girls and I have all been fed, and I am close to hunkering down in front of the tv. I include a photo with each of my journal entries, and I did not consciously take a photo for this entry, but while looking at photos, this one was there. I know there are 'butt dials,' and I guess there are 'butt photos' also. I cannot imagine the circumstances or the subject of this photo, but I do not see anything obscene with it, so here it is. If you determine there is something naughty there, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment