Thursday, November 2, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 306/59, 2023 - Thursday

Happy Friday Eve everybody. Thursday is my fourth favorite day of the week, generally speaking. It was cold this morning, and indeed the water in my bird feeder in the back yard did freeze over. The water in the dog bowl in the front did not freeze, and I am pretty sure that covering the potted plants with a bed sheet was all that was necessary. The potted plants that are hanging on are troopers, that is for sure. They were tortured with the heat this past summer, and I am not sure I have it in me to help them through too much freezing weather. I won't have to worry with it for at least a week now. I am looking forward to 'falling back' on Saturday, I am not a fan of changing the times in spring and fall. Today was a good day in the office, and since it was Thursday, we went to Sandy's and got cheeseburgers for lunch. Tomorrow, we will go to lunch downtown, the annual Sine Die Smokers Cookin' for a Cause. Always a great event, great food and a wonderful cause. We are proud to be supporters of it. Photos tomorrow! I think the photo is a Passion Flower, but I am not sure. The garden at Monument Cafe was full of them when the ROMEOs met for breakfast on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment