Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 318/47, 2023 - Tuesday

It seems like it should be later in the week and not just Tuesday. A busy day again, starting off with a General Session at 8:45 this morning. Part of the session included an interview with Mindy Kaling. My friend Jennifer from Houston did the interview, and it was pretty interesting and fun. That was followed by a Federal Political Coordinator meeting. I'm not an FPC, but many of my friends are, so I sat in on it. Trade show. Late Lunch. Passed on going to the Angels Stadium, just in the room doing some work and being quiet. Another General Session tomorrow morning, but I think I may try to get some breakfast first. You never really know what you will come across at these meetings, but I was not expecting a trained owl. Just there, between the hotel and the Convention Center. Whatever. I found out about the Disney fireworks. This is 'off-season,' and they only do fireworks on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. So, I stayed up well past my bedtime last night, waiting for nothing to happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment