Sunday, November 12, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 316/49, 2023 - Sunday

Well, everything that needed to be done, got done today. It has been a while, I guess, since I have traveled on a Sunday. The airport (on both ends) was crazy busy, the plane was full, and there were people everywhere. I got my walk in this morning, and it was supposed to rain today, but I am not sure if it did or not. Everything at the Curious House is under control, and I will be back on Friday afternoon. I am in Anaheim for a REALTOR® conference, and it will be a late start in the morning. Late, only because my body thinks it is too hours later than it is in California. I think the room I am staying in was an upgrade, but not sure why. Apparently, a room NOT overlooking a parking lot or the HVAC system is an upgrade. Who knows? I had a nice plane ride, sitting next to Alisha. I am about 8 hours in to the new Barbra Streisand (STRY-SAND) biography. Only about 40 more hours to go. Pretty interesting so far. I had dinner tonight with Nancy, Melinda and Holly, and that was nice. Now, even though it is early here, I am ready to call it a night. More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment