Thursday, November 23, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 327/38, 2023 - Thanksgiving

It did not seem as chilly this morning as it did yesterday, but tonight feels colder that last night. I'm so confused. Paul and Dick and I had a great walk this morning, it was full of laughs, and great fun. After the walk, I did nothing. Sent Thanksgiving messages to some peeps, took some serious naps, and finally got productive late this afternoon to go have lunch with Pam, Paul and their daughter Leslie. We went to the Walburg Restaurant, where they had one meal, no substitutions, and no seconds. It was great! Turkey, ham, green beans, mashed potatoes, mashed sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, rolls, and I am sure I am leaving something out. Oh yeah, dressing, I forgot the dressing. And pumpkin pie. And Diet Coke. It was great, and after dinner, we drove out to the farm since they had never seen the farm. I forgot about being able to stand in one place and see forever. When I got home, the Piglet thought she was going to starve to death, so they got fed, and right now, I am just getting ready to watch an evening of television, and wake up tomorrow for another day. This is me, Pam, Leslie and Paul after dinner this afternoon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment