Saturday, November 11, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 315/50, 2023 - Saturday

It was not as chilly as I was expecting when I got up this morning, and I overdressed for our walk. But it was good. I am trying to remember if I had anything for breakfast this morning, and I am drawing a blank. Pam and Marian and I hit two estate sales this morning, and we all came away with a couple treasures. Then it was down for a nap for me. I did have a couple conversations with clients and colleagues, and got a little bit of business taken care of. I have a few things that need to be taken care of this week, but not an overwhelming amount of stuff. I got the dogs fed, and fed myself, and I have been watching forensic type shows most of the rest of the day. I think there will be a harvest of lemons before too much longer, and they look really nice. I think there are about a dozen or so on the bush. I would really prefer that the bush would become a tree, and every year I threaten to figure out how to do that. So far, it is still a bush. There are better than average chances for rain tomorrow and Monday, but we had a break today, although there was very little sun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment