Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 333/32, 2023 - Wednesday

I am thinking of starting a new group, The Dead Santa Society. I think it's kind of a catchy name, what do you think? It seems there are a lot of dead Santas in the Curious House neighborhoods. If you spot a dead Santa on your ventures forth, take a photo and send it to me. I will of course give you photo credit, let's see how far we can take this. It was a good walk this morning, and I got into the office about 10 o'clock. It continues to be quiet in the office, and I can't believe that tomorrow is already the last day of November. Poor squirrel. Apparently a squirrel thought it was tougher than an electrical transformer, and cut off power to about forty thousand utility customers in South Austin. I waited around in the office for a while waiting for the electricity to come back on, but I left about 2:30, and the power came back on about 15 minutes after I left. But, I was too far gone to turn around... I took the Meyer lemon bush back outside this morning, and I need to get up and uncover the plants out on the back patio. No indication of freezing weather in the long term forecast, and we might even have a little rain over night. Fingers crossed. Tomorrow night is the annual HOA meeting, and I am sure that will be exciting. Said nobody ever. They have removed all the rain possibilities for the weekend, and it will be just like spring for the next week or so. Don't forget to be on the lookout for dead Santas!

No comments:

Post a Comment