Monday, November 13, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 317/48, 2023 - Monday

Today was a full day of meetings, classes and networking. It started with an 8:30 class, which I only got to stay for the first half of the class. I missed a lunch meeting I was supposed to attend, which was a briefing lunch for my meetings at 1 o'clock and 2 o'clock. After the 2 o'clock, I took a rest and got ready for the Installation dinner for my friend Tracy, who will be the NAR chair in 2024. Good stuff. Last night I talked about my 'upgraded' room selection in the hotel, and that it was kind of underwhelming. Here on the west coast, we are two hours earlier than in Texas, so, at 9:30 Pacific Time, I was sleeping. Apparently, every night at 9:30, Disney has fireworks. I work up, but did not get out of bed to look out the window. I'm writing this entry a little bit in advance of actually posting it, anticipating I will be able to include a photo of the fireworks. Interestingly, I looked out the window shortly after 9PM, and the area was completely dark, no lights at all. I thought it was odd that, maybe Disney is not open on Mondays, but I looked out a few minutes later, and the lights were back on. I doubt it was a power failure, but I swear there were no lights on. Tomorrow will be another full day, beginning at 8:45, and going til about 8 o'clock tomorrow night. Okay, it is 9:46 and no fireworks. Maybe I was hallucinating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment