Saturday, November 4, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 308/57, 2023 - Saturday

Well, well, well... It's Saturday, and that is my cue for a lot of things. Of course, there was a morning walk, only three of us this morning, but we got most of the problems of the world solved. Once I got home, I did a load of laundry, and got ready to go to the estate sales. There were five of us in the bus, and there were five estate sales. Plus three garage sales. The first estate sale was on the same block as three garage sales. The estate sale there was pretty good, I bought a few things I could not live without, and we went to one of the garage sales. We are kind of discriminating. Whatever. I did buy a few other things at the garage sale. The other estate sales were a little bit underwhelming, and I probably bought a couple more things. Everybody bought something, and that is the sign of a good estate sale day. When we got home from the sales, I did more laundry, took a quick nap, and then Pam and I went to Marble Falls to go to the pottery place there. Pam had her eye on some metal cacti, and she got what she wanted. It was a fun afternoon, riding (Pam drove) to Marble Falls and back. Back at the Curious House, I did more laundry, and everything I own is now freshly laundered. I have no idea how many clocks I have running in the Curious House, but I would guesstimate that it is about sixty or more. They are all ready for the end of Daylight Saving time, except about three or four, and those clocks should set themselves back automatically. We shall see. I think I am done for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment