Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 290/75, 2023 - Tuesday

Well, day one of my last TREPAC meeting is in the books. The day started off with a walk with Jack and Paul, then on to the ROMEOs breakfast. After breakfast, I had to go back to the Curious House just for a minute, and then it was on to my meetings at the Kalahari Resort. Before I could get serious about the meetings, I had to go upstairs and jump on a zoom call, that lasted about 30 minutes. Then lunch, then meetings and we were done for the afternoon. There is a dinner tonight, but I am not staying at the Resort, so I am home with the girls doing dog-daddy stuff. Tomorrow will be a little bit of an earlier day, and the same evening drill. Thursday should be done by about 1 or 2 o'clock. Tomorrow I am also supposed to get the rugs that I ordered for the bedroom, so the Piglet will quit pouting. There are no 'fake faces' in the photo accompanying this journal entry, maybe there are, but I don't think so; me, Eileen, Becky, Jennifer and Aaron. 

No comments:

Post a Comment