Thursday, October 19, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 292/73, 2023 - Thursday

Well, that's a wrap on my last Texas REALTOR® Party training summit. It was a really good three days, and I was happy to be a small part of it. I did not walk this morning, the first meeting started at 8:45 this morning, and I got there in plenty of time. We had several very good sessions, and we are all motivated to go into 2024. Tomorrow will be a day back in the office, and I have plenty of stuff to catch up on. It is mid-October, and we are expecting two consecutive days of record breaking heat. 97 degrees tomorrow and 95 degrees forecast for Saturday. Saturday always means estate sales, and I have my schedule already planned. It was nice to see colleagues at the meetings today, from several states. It was especially nice to see Tamara and a couple other colleagues from California, Ryan and Rick. Short post tonight, and sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment