Friday, October 27, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 300/65, 2023 - Friday

I'm feeling better, not coughing nearly as much, and I had a good nights sleep last night. I did half a walk this morning, it was warm and really humid, so I didn't want to push it. I got to the office, got done what needed to be done, and came home, took a nap, and got ready for the neighbors dinner. There were eleven of us, and we went to the Walburg German Restaurant. Kind of interesting, since it is Octoberfest. We all had a great time; the food was good, the company was good, the music was good, and it was just a bunch of us having a good time. I think we will suspend the dinners until January, since we are coming up on Holiday months. Tomorrow will be estate sales, and tomorrow night will be the last House Concert of the season. This is the end of the third season of House Concerts, interesting that I have been here at the Curious House for almost three years. Time flies!

No comments:

Post a Comment