Saturday, October 21, 2023

Volune 15 - Day 294/71, 2023 - Saturday

Today was kind of a calm, quiet day. Paul and I walked this morning, then I came home and did a few small chores around the house. I left for estate sales (with Pam and Diane), and we were home by about 11:30. Everything going according to schedule. I had an appointment for my RSV shot at 12:45. After that, I thought about doing some this and that, but instead, I did nothing. I laid in the big chair in the bedroom with two girls, and napped for a couple hours. Later on in the early evening, I took the girls out, and left them out while I did some more stuff in the house. When I went to let them in, the Piglet was missing. I looked everywhere in the back yard, went up and down the street, and about 15 minutes later, she reappeared in the back yard. 'Were you looking for me?' Whatever. I have no idea where she could have been, there is no place to hide in the yard, and it's a puzzlement. Whatever. Again. No photos of any interest today, but here is another one of me Scuba diving in Playa a couple weeks ago. I'm the nervous looking one on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment