Sunday, October 1, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 274/91, 2023 - Sunday

Welcome to October! Not as humid, and in fact, it only got up to 95 degrees today. Fingers still crossed for some rain this week (starting Wednesday) and really cooler weather. Paul and I did a walk this morning, and then I did a few chores around the house, made a trip to the Post Office, got gas in the car, re-entered some listings in the MLS. I borrowed Linda's blow dryer, I am still trying to get the ice maker in the refrigerator working. I have until Wednesday afternoon to try and figure it out, that is when the appliance repair guy is expected to show up. I didn't watch any movies during the day, nothing was really sounding too interesting to me. I did go down to Linda and Jimmie's this evening and we watched Asteroid City. I think it is a great movie, I have no idea what it is about, but I like the artistry of it. I hope I am still friends with them after the movie! Last night at the House Concert, I think Alisha let it slip that she was the culprit of the box of squeaky toys that were anonymously delivered to the Piglet a few months ago. The Piglet has plenty of squeaky toys, and there are still, at least, a half-box of squeaky toys somewhere here in the house...I forgot where I hid them. I have a few tasks to get accomplished this week, but I have a plan, so that won't be too big of a deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment